About this book
This book presents the application of some AI related modern optimization techniques in the operation and control of electric power systems. With practical applications and examples the use of functional analysis, simulated annealing, Tabu-search, Genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems for the optimization of power systems is discussed in detail. Preliminary mathematical concepts are presented before moving to more advanced material.
Researchers, senior undergraduate and graduate students will benefit from this book. Engineers working in utility companies, operations and control, and water resource management will also find this book useful.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-1752-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-1751-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-1752-1
- Series Print ISSN 1867-8998
- Series Online ISSN 1867-9005
- Buy this book on publisher's site