About this book
This book is dedicated to the analysis of parametric amplification with special emphasis on the MOS discrete-time implementation. This implementation is demonstrated by the presentation of several circuits where the MOS parametric amplifier cell is used: small gain amplifier, comparator with embedded pre-amplification, discrete-time mixer/IIR-Filter, and analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Experimental results are shown to validate the overall design technique.
- Provides the complete theoretical analysis, supported by electrical simulations, of the parametric amplification technique in both continuous time and discrete time domains;
- Describes the design flow of an ADC fully based on discrete-time parametric amplification in CMOS technology;
- Presents a high speed time-interleaved pipeline ADC, based on parametric MOS amplification techniques described, complementing theory discussed with experimental results.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-1671-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-1670-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-1671-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site