About this book
R by Example is an example-based introduction to the statistical computing environment that does not assume any previous familiarity with R or other software packages. R functions are presented in the context of interesting applications with real data.
The purpose of this book is to illustrate a range of statistical and probability computations using R for people who are learning, teaching, or using statistics. Specifically, this book is written for users who have covered at least the equivalent of (or are currently studying) undergraduate level calculus-based courses in statistics. These users are learning or applying exploratory and inferential methods for analyzing data and this book is intended to be a useful resource for learning how to implement these procedures in R.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-1365-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-1364-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-1365-3
- Series Print ISSN 2197-5736
- Series Online ISSN 2197-5744
- Buy this book on publisher's site