Table of contents
About this book
The volume is almost entirely composed of the research and expository papers by the participants of the International Workshop "Groups, Rings, Lie and Hopf Algebras", which was held at the Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, NF, Canada. All four areas from the title of the workshop are covered. In addition, some chapters touch upon the topics, which belong to two or more areas at the same time.
Audience: The readership targeted includes researchers, graduate and senior undergraduate students in mathematics and its applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4613-0235-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-7954-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4613-0235-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site