About this book
- Book Title Complex Tori
- Series Title Progress in Mathematics
- Series Abbreviated Title Progress in Mathematics(Birkhäuser)
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4612-1566-0
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Boston 1999
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-8176-4103-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4612-7195-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4612-1566-0
- Series ISSN 0743-1643
- Series E-ISSN 2296-505X
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 255
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Functions of a Complex Variable
Several Complex Variables and Analytic Spaces
- Buy this book on publisher's site
"…Now, whereas the theory of complex abelian varieties has reached a highly advanced stage of its development, after nearly two hundred years of vast and intense research, comparatively few deep results have been known, so far, about the structure and geometry of general complex tori…From what has been said at the beginning of this review, the uniqueness of this first comprehensive monograph on general complex tori, together with its excellent arrangement of the presented material, has already made it a standard text on the subject, and therefore it must be seen as both a really needed and a highly welcome complement to the literature on the related areas of mathematics…"
"Authors have conducted a thorough investigation of these objects. In this volume they present a comprehensive account of their achievements…Containing a great number of new results this monograph will be a standard reference for years to come."
"…general complex tori had a scarce literature so far. This gap is filled by the present book… With its complete up-to-date bibliography the book may serve as both manual and graduate text."