About this book
Current-mode design is of great interest to high-tech analog designers today, who are principally concerned with designing whole systems on a chip. This work focuses on the theory and methods of many important current-mode circuit design techniques making it a comprehensive technical overview that fills a gap in the current literature.
The purpose of the book is to compile all available information in the area of OTA-C filters, current conveyor and CFOA based filters, switched-current filters, and log-domain filters into one complete reference volume. Practical applications of current-mode design techniques for realizing practical VLSI systems such as disk drive read channel ICs and video filters are covered in detail. The background required for this book is an exposure to a first course in active RC filters, digital signal processing and optionally, some knowledge of switched capacitor filters.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4612-0033-8
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Boston 2003
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4612-6582-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4612-0033-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site