About this book
The author begins by presenting literary culture and interaction, focusing on the development of the Poetry Mix-Up platform, before looking at electronic and magnetic user interfaces for multisensory experiences. He then offers insights into the controversial topic of human intimacy with robots, looking at recent developments like the Kissinger device amongst others. The author concludes by exploring the potential social impact of hyperconnectivity and its future applications.
Hyperconnectivity is essential reading to anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of this emerging field especially researchers, designers and engineers who are interested in multi-platform communication, digital networks and HCI.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-7311-3
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-7309-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-7311-3
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Buy this book on publisher's site