About this book
This book is the second edition of the third and last volume of a treatise on projective spaces over a finite field, also known as Galois geometries. This volume completes the trilogy comprised of plane case (first volume) and three dimensions (second volume).
This revised edition includes much updating and new material. It is a mostly self-contained study of classical varieties over a finite field, related incidence structures and particular point sets in finite n-dimensional projective spaces.
General Galois Geometries is suitable for PhD students and researchers in combinatorics and geometry. The separate chapters can be used for courses at postgraduate level.
Finite Geometry Finite Field Algebraic Variety Quadric Hermitian Variety Grassmann Variety Incidence Structure Arc MDS Code Cap
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6790-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6788-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6790-7
- Series Print ISSN 1439-7382
- Series Online ISSN 2196-9922
- Buy this book on publisher's site