About this book
Reporting on classification systems which are currently utilised in the clinical setting, this illustrated guide is an essential resource for all young clinicians and researchers of Trauma and Orthopaedics. Each chapter of the different anatomical sites and pathologies is designed to assist the decision making of the readers regarding treatment strategy as well as informed consent of their patients.
Trauma and Orthopaedic Classifications: A Comprehensive Overview includes classifications relevant to both Elective Orthopaedic Practice and Orthopaedic Trauma. Clear graphic illustrations accompany the description of all different classification schemes in a comprehensive manner, together with a structured presentation of existing clinical evidence. Surgeons in training right through to senior surgeons and academic clinicians will find this book to be a key reference to formulate the right decisions in their clinical practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6572-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6571-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6572-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site