About this book
This clinically oriented book covers selected infections of the central nervous system which are of considerable current interest. Aspects that are less well documented, such as spinal cord infections, central nervous system infections in patients with cancer, tropical infections, healthcare-associated ventriculitis or meningitis, and immunological problems in the international traveler are also discussed, as these are all problems relevant to daily practice.
CNS Infections: A Clinical Approach is of value to the busy clinician; the neurological international community as well as all primary care doctors, internal medicine specialists, and residents who take care of patients with suspected neurological infections.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6401-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6400-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6401-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site