Table of contents
About this book
Presenting an innovative approach to the field of organizational management, this book proposes a Yin Yang (cosmological) perspective as an alternative to existing management concepts, serving to conceptualize the organization processes in a more holistic way.
Maximizing reader insights into the concept of Yin Yang and how it can be applied to the areas of human resource based performance development and management, 'Yin Yang and Organizational Performance' includes case studies that illustrate ways to properly utilize human resource innovativeness and emotional intelligence.
Encompassing engineering and humanist perspectives, this books shares tips and insights designed to provide management and business leaders with new ways of understanding and organizing human capital.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-6389-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-6388-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-6389-3
- About this book