About this book
Managing Common Interventional Radiology Complications: A Case Based Approach is an easy-to-use manual that will help trainees and practising radiologists by providing cases which cover most of the complications that a general interventionalist may encounter in normal practice. The cases are presented succinctly but thoroughly, so that the reader is equipped to manage the complication immediately.
Managing Common Interventional Radiology Complications: A Case Based Approach aims to teach the range of procedures involved in interventional radiology, and focuses on the complications that can arise in the process.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-5502-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5501-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5502-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site