Table of contents
About this book
Medical Radiation Dosimetry: Theory of Charged Particle Collision Energy Loss provides a uniquely required advanced, comprehensive and definitive theoretical description of the physics of charged particle collision energy loss and the role that it plays in the clinical radiation dosimetry resulting from exposure to ionising radiation.
Medical Radiation Dosimetry: Theory of Charged Particle Collision Energy Loss is both an advanced mathematical and physics treatise and an essential reference volume for the medical physics graduate student and the medical radiation physicist working in the field of clinical and research radiation dosimetry. It will assist both audiences in both the understanding of the genesis of the numerical data provided in multiple technical reports and publications, and of the limitations of these data.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-5403-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5402-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5403-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site