About this book
Pediatric Endourology Techniques, Second Edition enables surgeons to carry out commonly performed minimally invasive pediatric urological procedures. It not only encompasses the majority of commonly performed pediatric endourological procedures in a standardised format, but also newer techniques and procedures that have developed since publication of the first edition.
Pediatric Endourology Techniques, Second Edition is a fully illustrated text with accompanying online video content through Springer Extras, which addresses these issues. It is a valuable tool for pediatric urologists as well as pediatric surgeons, general surgeons, adult urologists and those with an interest in minimally invasive surgery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-5394-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-5393-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-5394-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site