About this book
This book utilizes case studies to illustrate a variety of percutaneous strategies to treat important cardiac pathology that would previously have mandated cardiac surgery. A desire to minimize the invasiveness of interventions and reduce patient exposure to risk have been the main drivers in developing catheter-based techniques in preference to established surgical methods.
Cases in Structural Cardiac Interventions discusses how procedures will continue to increase in popularity as operator expertise grows and technology advances. It provides a useful resource for imaging and interventional cardiologists to work together in developing an inter-disciplinary team skill set that can be adapted towards specific percutaneous intervention in order to ensure optimal patient outcome.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Cases in Structural Cardiac Intervention
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4981-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4471-4980-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4471-7378-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4471-4981-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 75
- Number of Illustrations 13 b/w illustrations, 33 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site