Table of contents
About this book
This evidence-based book examines the role of reproductive surgery in the current age of IVF and in modern medical practice. The authors provide a detailed insight into surgical techniques and where such practices stand relative to other fertility treatments such as assisted conception techniques.
Reproductive Surgery in Assisted Conception is a useful reference book for current practicing reproductive surgeons as well as those training in the field. It is also invaluable to other fertility practitioners wishing to gain more insight into how and when surgical intervention may be used as either a standalone fertility treatment or to improve success rates of other fertility treatments.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4953-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4952-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4953-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site