Table of contents
About these proceedings
Information engineering and applications is the field of study concerned with constructing information computing, intelligent systems, mathematical models, numerical solution techniques, and using computers and other electronic devices to analyze and solve natural scientific, social scientific and engineering problems.
Information engineering is an important underpinning for techniques used in information and computational science and there are many unresolved problems worth studying. The Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Engineering and Applications (IEA 2012), which was held in Chongqing, China, from October 26-28, 2012, discusses the most innovative research and developments including technical challenges and social, legal, political, and economic issues.
A forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government, the Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Engineering and Applications presents ideas, results, works in progress, and experience in all aspects of information engineering and applications.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Engineering and Applications (IEA) 2012
- Book Subtitle Volume 2
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4850-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4471-4849-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4471-7232-1
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4471-4850-0
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIV, 868
- Number of Illustrations 191 b/w illustrations, 83 illustrations in colour
Communications Engineering, Networks
Information Systems and Communication Service
Renewable and Green Energy
- Buy this book on publisher's site