About this book
This comprehensive, step-by-step account of current abdominal organ transplant surgery provides the reader with a clear visual and written description of the major transplant procedures.
Atlas of Organ Transplantation, Second Edition emphasises new procedures, and those that have undergone significant modifications. With the help of schematic diagrams, high-quality intra-operative photographs and videos, the reader is able to clearly visualize the course of the operative procedures.
Written by experts in the field, this Atlas is essential reading for all transplant surgeons, residents and fellows, as well as operating room nurses and transplant nurses.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4775-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4774-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4775-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site