Table of contents
About this book
Success in Academic Surgery: Health Services Research is a unique handbook which will help researchers and surgeons in obtaining National Institutes of Health funding and other grants, as well as breaking through the barriers to developing a career in academic surgery.
Aimed at surgical residents and young surgical faculty, Success in Academic Surgery: Health Services Research is written by expert authors from around the world who are members of the Association for Academic Surgery, and it offers a practical and personal insight on working in academic surgery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4718-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4717-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4718-3
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7481
- Series Online ISSN 2194-749X
- Buy this book on publisher's site