About this book
Acting as a support resource for practitioners and professionals looking to advance their understanding of complex mechatronic systems, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems explains their design and recent developments from first principles to practical applications. Detailed descriptions of the mathematical models of complex mechatronic systems, developed from fundamental physical relationships, are built on to develop innovative solutions with particular emphasis on physical model-based control strategies.
Following a concurrent engineering approach, supported by industrial case studies, and drawing on the practical experience of the authors, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems covers range of topic and includes:
• An explanation of a common graphical tool for integrated design and its uses from modeling and simulation to the control synthesis
• Introductions to key concepts such as different means of achieving fault tolerance, robust overwhelming control and force and impedance control
• Dedicated chapters for advanced topics such as multibody dynamics and micro-electromechanical systems, vehicle mechatronic systems, robot kinematics and dynamics, space robotics and intelligent transportation systems
• Detailed discussion of cooperative environments and reconfigurable systems
Intelligent Mechatronic Systems provides control, electrical and mechanical engineers and researchers in industrial automation with a means to design practical, functional and safe intelligent systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4628-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4627-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4628-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site