About this book
Peripheral Nerve Injuries: A Clinical Guide is a fully illustrated and informative reference on injuries within the peripheral nervous system. It incorporates new knowledge in molecular and cellular events which underlie the response of nerves to injury, regeneration and neuropathic pain.
Written by a leading expert in the field, Peripheral Nerve Injuries: A Clinical Guide, is a valuable resource for surgeons in residence and training.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4613-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4612-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4613-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site