About this book
This book explores the challenges of treating foot complications associated with diabetes, a major challenge for societies the world over.
Authors include experienced podiatrists, nurses and doctors, all of whom work in the field of diabetes foot care. The book is divided into prevention and early management, management of major complications, prevention of recurrence and how to structure a team. In each area, the authors describe their practical experiences and discuss how they have addressed clinical challenges.
Management of Diabetic Foot Complications provides useful information for anyone responsible for the care of people with diabetes who may be at risk of developing foot complications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4525-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4524-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4525-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site