About this book
Minimally Invasive Forefoot Surgery in Clinical Practice describes a number of the better established and accepted minimally invasive surgical correction techniques for forefoot problems, and is aimed at junior and general orthopedic surgeons who require a useful easy reference for these procedures.
The concise written text is complemented by a generous assortment of useful photos, diagrams, and imaging studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4489-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4488-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4489-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site