About this book
General Principles of Orthopedics and Trauma has been written to serve as a general introduction to the field of orthopedics and trauma. It is composed of a number of commonly seen disorders and with a corresponding therapeutic pathway, clearly explained with numerous x-rays and diagrams to aid the reader in their understanding of these useful procedures.
The book is intended as a basic resource for trainees and junior surgeons, but will also be useful to more experienced specialists who require an easy to follow clinical guide to assist in day to day practice of orthopedic and trauma disorders.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4444-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4443-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4444-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site