About this book
Disorders of Thrombosis and Hemostasis In Pregnancy: A guide to management is a comprehensive guide to disorders of thrombosis and hemostasis in pregnancy.
It highlights the latest developments and controversial issues, and the multidisciplinary approach provides authoritative clinical advice on state-of-the-art management.
The disorders covered are highly pertinent to successful pregnancy outcome, and many may be associated with significant maternal and/or fetal morbidity, and even mortality. This book is relevant for individuals in all disciplines involved in the care of women with disorders of thrombosis and hemostasis in pregnancy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4411-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4410-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4411-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site