Table of contents
About this book
Mobile Persuasion Design presents ten conceptual design projects (or ‘Machines’) for new mobile application's (smartphone or tablet with Web portals) that combine theories of persuasion and information design to change people’s behaviour.
Areas such as the environment, health, learning and happiness are explored, looking at ways of marrying people’s wants and needs to make simple, usable and desirable mobile applications. A user-centred design approach has been used, adopting user experience (UX) methods, in-depth case studies and market analysis to see what a modern user needs from their mobile application. By applying concepts like persuasion theory and information architecture, try to find ways to satisfy these needs and positively change their user habits.
In 2011, the Green, Health, and Money Machines won design awards in an international competition hosted by the International Institute for Information Design, Vienna.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4324-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4323-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4324-6
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- About this book