Table of contents
About these proceedings
Advances in Reconfigurable Mechanisms and Robots I provides a selection of key papers presented in The Second ASME/IFToMM International Conference on Reconfigurable Mechanisms and Robots (ReMAR 2012) held on 9th -11th July 2012 in Tianjin, China. This ongoing series of conferences will be covered in this ongoing collection of books.
A total of seventy-eight papers are divided into seven parts to cover the topology, kinematics and design of reconfigurable mechanisms with the reconfiguration theory, analysis and synthesis, and present the current research and development in the field of reconfigurable mechanisms including reconfigurable parallel mechanisms. In this aspect, the recent study and development of reconfigurable robots are further presented with the analysis and design and with their control and development. The bio-inspired mechanisms and subsequent reconfiguration are explored in the challenging fields of rehabilitation and minimally invasive surgery. Advances in Reconfigurable Mechanisms and Robots I further extends the study to deployable mechanisms and foldable devices and introduces applications of reconfigurable mechanisms and robots.
The rich-content of Advances in Reconfigurable Mechanisms and Robots I brings together new developments in reconfigurable mechanisms and robots and presents a new horizon for future development in the field of reconfigurable mechanisms and robots.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Advances in Reconfigurable Mechanisms and Robots I
Jian S Dai
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4141-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4471-4140-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4471-7185-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4471-4141-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 880
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Robotics and Automation
Manufacturing, Machines, Tools, Processes
Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site