About this book
A unified and systematic description of analysis and decision problems within a wide class of uncertain systems, described by traditional mathematical methods and by relational knowledge representations.
With special emphasis on uncertain control systems, Professor Bubnicki gives you a unique approach to formal models and design (including stabilization) of uncertain systems, based on uncertain variables and related descriptions.
• Introduction and development of original concepts of uncertain variables and a learning process consisting of knowledge validation and updating.
• Examples concerning the control of manufacturing systems, assembly processes and task distributions in computer systems indicate the possibilities of practical applications and approaches to decision making in uncertain systems.
• Includes special problems such as recognition and control of operations under uncertainty.
If you are interested in problems of uncertain control and decision support systems, this will be a valuable addition to your bookshelf. Written for researchers and students in the field of control and information science, this book will also benefit designers of information and control systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-3760-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-84996-909-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-3760-3
- Series Print ISSN 0178-5354
- Buy this book on publisher's site