Table of contents
About this book
Vascular care has evolved from conservative therapy and open surgical therapy to a minimally invasive approach using endovascular techniques, laparoscopic or thoracoscopic techniques as well as hybrids of open and endovascular techniques. New technological developments continue to arise allowing surgeons to be more creative and adding to the treatment options available.
Vascular Surgery provides up-to-the-minute information and details new developments and procedures in the field of vascular surgery. With an authorship of international acclaim, this comprehensive text is a highly valuable resource for surgeons and trainees.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2912-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2911-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2912-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site