About this book
From emergency procedures to techniques in repair of fractures and soft tissue injuries, this book demonstrates the surgical and non surgical management of all aspects of maxillofacial trauma. The Atlas of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery: Primary Repair of Facial Injuries is the perfect “how to” technical reference manual for surgeons and trainees, where each surgical procedure is illustrated with photographs and line diagrams for a better understanding.
By covering the whole scope of surgical procedures in trauma, the Atlas of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery: Primary Repair of Facial Injuries will be useful for all surgical trainees. It aims to help the reader understand how and why any particular procedure is undertaken. This fully comprehensive and highly illustrated book will provide educational neurosurgical procedures and help in understanding principals and alternatives for trauma surgery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2855-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2854-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2855-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site