About this book
This book focuses on the management of hematological cancer and provides guidance on the management issues specific to older patients, spanning background and epidemiology, special considerations in the management of older people, therapeutics and psychosocial considerations.
Management of Hematological Cancers in Older People aims to provide an up-to-date review of the literature in each of the major areas relating to the management of older hematological cancer patients, and makes recommendations for best practice and future research. The authors come from a broad geographic spread including the UK, mainland Europe and North America to ensure a worldwide relevance.
Management of Hematological Cancers in Older People will appeal to surgical oncologists, medical oncologists and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2837-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2836-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2837-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site