Table of contents
About this book
Obesity During Pregnancy in Clinical Practice highlights the medical evidence on obesity in the postpartum and interconception period, arming clinicians with the knowledge necessary to communicate with their patients on the effect of these changes on diabetes, cardio vascular disease and certain cancers.
Obesity During Pregnancy in Clinical Practice provides concise and understandable summaries of the evidence-based, theory-driven lifestyle interventions that have been shown to be effective for weight loss and modifying the risk of developing diabetes and obesity.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2831-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2830-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2831-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site