About this book
From signs and symptoms to key diagnosis of urological diseases, Diagnostic Techniques in Urology focuses on the current status of urological investigations. This book looks at common conditions of prostate and renal cancer, discusses emergency urological diagnosis, and examines the evaluation of benign diseases as well as miscellaneous urological conditions including erectile dysfunction, incontinence and prostatitis.
Bringing together contributions from major international leaders in the field, Diagnostic Techniques in Urology is a useful, easy-to-read book which will benefit urologists and other clinicians interested in urology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2766-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2765-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2766-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site