Table of contents
About this book
Antiepileptic Drug Interactions: A Clinical Guide, Second Edition provides a pocket-sized, systematic description of the most clinically relevant drug interactions that occur between AEDs and also between AEDs and non-AEDs. AEDs are presented alphabetically and by drug class in three sections for easy access: Drug interactions between AEDs; Drug interactions between AEDs and non-AEDs: Interactions affecting AEDs; and Drug interactions between AEDs and non-AEDs: Interactions affected by AEDs.
Antiepileptic Drug Interactions: A Clinical Guide, Second Edition should help physicians make more rational choices when polytherapy regimens are indicated and should be of interest to all who treat patients with epilepsy: neurologists and neurosurgeons, trainees at all levels, general practitioners and epilepsy nurse specialists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2434-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2433-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2434-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site