Table of contents
About this book
Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Cerebrovascular Diseases is an up-to-date, comprehensive review of the neuropsychiatry of stroke, by active authorities in the field, with an emphasis on diagnostic and management issues.
Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Cerebrovascular Diseases includes critical appraisal of the methodological aspects and limitations of the current research on the neuropsychiatry of stroke and on unanswered questions/controversies. Pharmacological aspects of management are discussed, to provide robust information on drug dosages, side effects and interaction, in order to enable the reader to manage these patients more safely. Illustrative cases provide real life scenarios that are clinically relevant and engaging to read.
Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Cerebrovascular Diseases is aimed at neurologists, stroke physicians and psychiatrists, and will also be of interest to intensive care doctors, psychologists ad neuropsychologists, research and specialist nurses, clinical researchers and methodologists.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Cerebrovascular Diseases
José M. Ferro
- Series Title Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Neurological Disease
- Series Abbreviated Title Neurops. Symp. Neurol. Dis.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2428-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4471-2427-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4471-6145-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4471-2428-3
- Series ISSN 2196-2898
- Series E-ISSN 2196-2901
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 338
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From the reviews:“This book is a welcome addition to the neuropsychiatric literature. … The primary audience is neurologists, stroke physicians, and psychiatrists … . Each chapter concludes with relevant and timely citations of the scientific literature. This excellent book on the neuropsychiatry of stroke is a must read for any clinician involved in the care of stroke patients. I highly recommend it.” (Michael Joel Schrift, Doody’s Book Reviews, November, 2013)