About this book
This book provides a comprehensive account of the cellular pathology of glandular lesions and uncommon neoplasms of the cervix and places these in a contemporary clinical context. The book features comprehensive, detailed descriptions and a consistent approach to each tumor or tumor-like condition with clear color illustrations. Cytological/histological correlation is emphasised and diagnostic pitfalls are highlighted.
Cellular Pathology of Glandular Lesions and Uncommon Neoplasms of the Cervix is aimed at both trainee and consultant pathologists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2210-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2209-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2210-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site