About this book
This book incorporates recent advances in the design of feedback laws to the purpose of globally stabilizing nonlinear systems via state or output feedback. It is a continuation of the first volume by Alberto Isidori on Nonlinear Control Systems. Specifically this second volume will cover:
• Stability analysis of interconnected nonlinear systems. The notion of Input-to-State stability and its role in analysing stability of cascade-connected or feedback-connected systems. The notion of dissipativity and its consequences (passivity and "gain").
• Robust stabilization in the case of parametric uncertainties. The case of state feedback: global or semi-global stabilization. The case of output feedback: semi-global stabilization.
• Robust stabilization in the case of unstructured perturbations. Feedback design via the small-gain approach. Robust semi-global stabilization via output feedback.
• Methods for asymptotic tracking, disturbance rejection and model following. Global and semi-global analysis.
• Normal forms for multi-input multi-output nonlinear systems form a global point of view. Their role in feedback design.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-0549-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 1999
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-1160-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-0549-7
- Series Print ISSN 0178-5354
- Buy this book on publisher's site