About this book
This book describes the state-of-the-art advances in computer-based plant control. The material presented is intended to provide an introductory textbook in control and instrumentation technology for Wastewater Treatment (WWT) Plants. The book is aimed at WWT plant operators, process design and control engineers, works managers and those who are involved in the design, installation, commissioning and operation of WWT plants. The book is also a good reference source for undergraduate and postgraduate students. The book covers control theory, WWT plant modelling and simulation, supervisory control, data management, sensors, virtual instrumentation, expert systems, neural networks and fuzzy logic.
Advances in Industrial Control aims to report and encourage the transfer of technology in control engineering. The rapid development of control technology has an impact on all areas of the control discipline. The series offers an opportunity for researchers to present an extended exposition of new work in all aspects of industrial control.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-0423-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 1999
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-1138-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-0423-0
- Series Print ISSN 1430-9491
- Series Online ISSN 2193-1577
- Buy this book on publisher's site