About this book
Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) is a valuable diagnostic modality now routinely used during cardiac surgery and in the intensive care unit. Increasingly, anesthesiologists trained in TEE provide the service in both settings where they face the challenge of integrating numerous current TEE guidelines into day-to-day practice. Perioperative Two-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography: A Practical Handbook has been designed to be a concise, portable guide for using TEE to recognize cardiac pathology during the perioperative period.
This compact guide has a diverse appeal for anesthesiologists, cardiac surgeons, and cardiologists desiring comprehensive up-to-date echocardiographic information at their fingertips.
- More than 450 full-color, high quality clinical images and illustrations
- Synopsis of cardiac pathology commonly encountered in cardiac surgery patients
- Convenient spiral binding
- On-the-spot reference for echocardiographers with a wide range of experience, from novice to expert
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-9952-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-9951-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-9952-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site