About this book
This is the first book about the discrete ordered median problem (DOMP), which unifies many classical and new facility location problems. Several exact and heuristic approaches are developed in this book in order to solve the DOMP.
Audience: The book is suitable for researchers in location theory, and graduate students in combinatorial optimization.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-8511-8
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4613-4634-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-8511-8
- Series Print ISSN 1388-3011
- Buy this book on publisher's site