About this book
Insider Threats in Cyber Security is a cutting edge text presenting IT and non-IT facets of insider threats together. This volume brings together a critical mass of well-established worldwide researchers, and provides a unique multidisciplinary overview. Monica van Huystee, Senior Policy Advisor at MCI, Ontario, Canada comments "The book will be a must read, so of course I’ll need a copy."
Insider Threats in Cyber Security covers all aspects of insider threats, from motivation to mitigation. It includes how to monitor insider threats (and what to monitor for), how to mitigate insider threats, and related topics and case studies.
Insider Threats in Cyber Security is intended for a professional audience composed of the military, government policy makers and banking; financing companies focusing on the Secure Cyberspace industry. This book is also suitable for advanced-level students and researchers in computer science as a secondary text or reference book.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-7133-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-7132-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-7133-3
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site