Table of contents
About this book
WirelessHART: Real-Time Mesh Network for Industrial Automation presents the WirelessHART Standard in detail and wireless industrial automation in general. This book strives to facilitate the adoption of wireless technology in industrial automation, and introduces the research potential of the wireless industrial automation to the academics.
This book is designed for practitioners and researchers working in the wireless process industry. Advanced-level students and researchers focusing on engineering and computer science will find this book valuable as a secondary text or reference book.
"This is the first book in the area. I can anticipate a large international market for it that would include any company with process controls operations: Petrochemical, Chemical companies, Food and Beverage, Pulp and Paper, Pharmaceuticals, etc," - Dr. Jose A. Gutierrez of Emerson
WirelessHART™ is a cutting-edge standard for the wireless process industry (such as oil, gas, pharmaceutical, chemical, pulp & paper, power plant, and companies such as ABB, Emerson Process Management, Endress+Hauser, MACTek, Pepperl+Fuchs, Siemens and more). This new standard provides a robust wireless mesh network protocol, and assists users with a quicker and smoother experience when operating their wireless technologies.
- Book Title WirelessHART™
- Book Subtitle Real-Time Mesh Network for Industrial Automation
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-6047-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4419-6046-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4899-8464-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4419-6047-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXII, 276
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Communications Engineering, Networks
Computer Communication Networks
Industrial and Production Engineering
Robotics and Automation
Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site