About this book
This highly illustrated, practical book provides a systematic approach to the radiological assessment of all significant sports injuries. Imaging features are presented along with discussion of the influence of these findings on treatment and image-guided interventions. For each anatomical area, the underlying biomechanical features that produce injury are explored. All imaging modalities are featured, with emphasis on MRI, MR arthrography, CT, and ultrasound. A concise guide to sports injuries, this book will help clinicians quickly identify the appropriate imaging techniques to best serve their patients.
This up-to-date resource is an excellent, high-yield resource for radiologists, emergency radiologists, orthopedists, and sports medicine professionals. International experts provide guidance as to how sports injuries occur and how to recognize relevant imaging findings.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-5973-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-5972-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-5973-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site