About this book
Topics in Number 47 include:
Advances in the study of electrochemical and corrosion phenomena in high subcritical and supercritical aqueous solutions
Passive oxide films on iron by in-situ detection of optical techniques
Probing and modeling of galvanic coupling phenomena in localized corrosion
- Preparation of hierarchical (nano/meso/macro) porous structures using electrochemical deposition
From reviews of previous volumes:
"This long-standing series continues its tradition of offering high quality reviews of established and emerging subject areas, together with the less common aspects of electrochemical science... [and]... deserves a place in electrochemistry libraries and should prove useful to electrochemists and related workers."
—Chemistry and Industry
"Continues the valuable service that has been rendered by the Modern Aspects series."
—Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry
"Will definitely be of much use to researchers in the field of electrochemistry. . . . The editors of this well-produced volume deserve all appreciation for maintaining the excellent standard of the series."
—Bulletin of Electrochemistry
"Extremely well-referenced and very readable.... Maintains the overall high standards of the series."
—Journal of the American Chemical Society
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-5578-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Buisness Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-5577-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-5578-4
- Series Print ISSN 0076-9924
- Buy this book on publisher's site