About this book
"Complex Intelligent Systems and Their Applications" presents the most up-to-date advances in complex, software intensive and intelligent systems. Each self-contained chapter is the contribution of distinguished experts in areas of research relevant to the study of complex, intelligent and software intensive systems. These contributions focus on the resolution of complex problems from areas of networking, optimization and artificial intelligence.
This book is divided into three parts focusing on complex intelligent network systems, efficient resource management in complex systems, and artificial data mining systems. Through the presentation of these diverse areas of application, the volume provides insights into the multidisciplinary nature of complex problems. Throughout the entire book, special emphasis is placed on optimization and efficiency in resource management, network interaction, and intelligent system design.
Key Features of "Complex Intelligent Systems and Their Applications" include:
- Considers the multi-disciplinary nature of complex problems in intelligent systems and a range of state-of-the-art techniques used to resolve these problems.
- Graduate students as well as researchers will find this a useful guide to the most up-to-date techniques available to resolve complex problems in networking, optimization, and artificial intelligence.
- Real life examples presented throughout the book extend the text’s suitability to practitioners.
This book presents the most recent interdisciplinary results in this area of research and can serve as a valuable tool for researchers interested in defining and resolving the types of complex problems that arise in networking, optimization, and artificial intelligence.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-1636-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-1635-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-1636-5
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking