About this book
Radiolocation in Ubiquitous Wireless Communication discusses the application of multi-antenna radiolocation to the environment of fast, widespread wireless communication among portable devices.
The book features distinctive information such as a description of a real-time, single packet radiolocation methodology, a detailed description of the architecture of two generations of working prototypes, the question of integrating radiolocation and data reception, and addresses adaptive directional communication with radiolocated sources. A functioning implementation of the transceiver architecture with multi-antenna radiolocation is described in detail.
Radiolocation in Ubiquitous Wireless Communication fills a void in the current technical literature by presenting issues involved in locating mobile wireless network agents. This book is a valuable reference for system design engineers in the field of handheld and portable communication, as well as experts in wireless management and security.
- Book Title Radiolocation in Ubiquitous Wireless Communication
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-1632-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4419-1631-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4899-8525-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4419-1632-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 185
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Communications Engineering, Networks
Computer Communication Networks
Signal, Image and Speech Processing
- Buy this book on publisher's site