Table of contents
About this book
Nanoprocessing by means of electrochemical techniques is finding increasing application in various areas such as microelectronics, sensors, materials science, and corrosion; it has also generated new fields of research to promote interaction between biology, medicine, and microelectronics. Such interactions have led to novel approaches to miniaturization and an increased ability to fabricate structures with high lateral and vertical resolution. Understanding processes for the fabrication of nanoscale films and structures is essential for the development of new precision nanofabrication techniques.
This volume reviews nanotechnology applications in selected high technology areas with particular emphasis on near- and long-term advances in these fields. The chapters in the book are classified under four different headings: Nanotechnology for energy devices, Nanotechnology for magnetic storage devices, Nanotechnology for bio-chip applications, and Nanotechnology for MEMS/Packaging. This book is suitable for scientists, engineers, and graduate students in electrochemistry, nanotechnology, microelectronics, sensors, materials science, and corrosion science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-1424-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-1423-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-1424-8
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5744
- Buy this book on publisher's site