About this book
Course covers topics in infectious diseases in children and is intended for Pediatric Infectious disease trainees, trainers, and all those who manage children with infections.
Each of the chapters in this book is based on a lecture given at the sixth "Infection and Immunity in Children" course, held at the end of June 2008 at Keble College, Oxford.
Thus, it is the sixth book in a series that provides succinct and readable updates on just about every aspect of the discipline of Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0981-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0980-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0981-7
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Buy this book on publisher's site