Table of contents
Public Health and Neuroscience for Architecture and Sustainability
Indoor Environmental Design Impacts on Health and Well-Being
Impact of Outdoor Environmental Conditions on Human Behavior and Health
Remote Sensing, Modeling and Assessment of Multi-Scale Design Dynamics
Sustainability: Theory, Philosophy and Diplomacy
Ecology, Damage and Pollution in Multi-Scale Environments
About this book
The chapters in this book, written by international experts from different fields of architecture and engineering, are devoted to recent interdisciplinary works in a variety of subjects related to sustainable architecture and engineering, environmental modeling, behavioral science and public health. The invited contributions focus on new ideas, concepts and research work with multidisciplinary applications.
Special features of this volume include indoor and urban design impacts on human comfort, modeling and assessment of multi-scale design dynamics, as well as new results from diverse areas of research spanning from architecture and engineering to neuroscience and public health.
Sustainable Environmental Design in Architecture is intended for graduate students and researchers of architecture, engineering, neuroscience, public health, social and computational sciences, architectural modeling and related fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0745-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0744-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0745-5
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Buy this book on publisher's site