Table of contents
About this book
Predictive Modeling of Dynamic Processes provides an overview of numerical simulation technology, applicable to a variety of industries and areas of engineering design. Covering automotive crash, blast, impact, and hypervelocity impact phenomena, this volume offers readers an in-depth explanation of the simulation potential for research and development. Chapters include informative introductions to each topic, and explain the specific requirements pertaining to a predictive numerical methodology.
Successfully blending basics of material modeling, crash simulation and impact engineering, this volume fills a gap in the current competing literature available.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-0727-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-0726-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-0727-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site